TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - :-)
People Seeking Info

Subject :-)

Posted by Denis on June 07, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  This message has been viewed 69 times.

In Reply To Amazingly cool that you will be in your 80's and still posted by robo (sebring1970) on June 06, 2024 at 08:41 PM

Message :driving a z32 TT. A fast one at that. I second that emotion to enjoy what you have in life while you can. Tomorrow is promised to no one.
:In the past few years I developed some chronic aches and pains in my fingers and wrists that make turning a wrench a real bitch. "They" tell me I have psoriatic arthritis (PA). Phil Mickelson the golfer used to hawk for a drug company about it.
:Amazingly, when I spend time in my Happy Place in Colombia, South America, all my aches and pains, and the rashes go away. And then they flare-up again when I return to the states.
:I have been through so many cyles of this that I know it's not my imagination. I think it's the food that makes the difference, but I don't really know for sure. Lack of chemicals and preservatives.
:Colombia does not allow individuals to import used cars. I can't think of any material objects I love more than Z's, but I put my personal health above that. Relocation will be the underlying reason when I do eventually sell my z32 TT.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.